In this position you will be responsible for various administrative processes of visitor registration. You will be the main contacts and answer all questions from these visitors regarding their registration for the trade show. Furthermore you will be answering/processing requests (all visitor registrations/web forms/ phone calls/e-mails) for the trade show and you will be helping the visitor department and office wide with additional administrative tasks.
– Before the Trade Show;
o Processing registration requests in our database
o Processing, verifying and adding data (found on the internet and in submitted documents) in the database
o Checking information on the Internet
o Replying/answering questions from visitors regarding their attendance by phone & e-mail
o Helping the visitor department with various (administrative) tasks
– During the annual trade show in Amsterdam, you will work onsite
– After the Trade Show;
o Confirming company details of visitors in permanent database
o Helping the visitor department and office wide with any additional (administrative) tasks
– You have administrative (office) experience
– You have an excellent knowledge of and experience in working with MS Office
– You have an excellent command of the English language.
– Ideally you have a good command of (at least) one of the following languages: Spanish, French, German and/ or Italian (both oral and written).
– Your work and thinking capacity is at HBO level (or MBO level with strong working experience)
– You can monitor and organize your own tasks and take responsibility for your own administration
– You are happy to learn new things and will apply guidelines as explained
– You are capable of working independently as well as in a team
– You are accurate, precise, service minded & you have good communicative skills
– You can set priorities and work with deadlines
– You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– You live in Amsterdam (region) – candidates who live abroad will not be considered
Please note: this is a temporary role from ASAP until mid/ end of June 2023
Working days: Monday until Friday from 9:00 – 17:00
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: € 2500 per month gross, based on 37.5 hours per week. (Max. € 2750 depending on the years of experience and education)
Due to the busy period leading up to the event in May holidays cannot be taken before the show.
Depending on the peak times of visitor registration, overtime work may be required in April and May.
The weekend before the Event (20-21 May 2023) you might have to work.
Due to the dynamic environment and the preparation of the trade show, working from home is NOT possible.
Salary from: €2500,-
Salary to: €2750,-
Our client is an international member organization company responsible for organizing international events.
Our client is based in Amsterdam.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.