Wat je gaat doen
Are you analytical and result oriented? Do you have experience with Procurement and AP? Then read on!
We are looking for a Procurement Support. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with HQ guidelines and requirements related to vendor creation, as well as handling administrative tasks related to the Vendor Evaluation and Registration System (VERS) and Bidding and Quotation Management System (BQMS). Additionally, you will perform accounting and clerical duties to efficiently process accounts payable transactions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all departments regarding vendor registrations within SEACE.
- Collect all required documentation from vendors and requesters needed for successful registration requests through VERS.
- Ensure compliance with HQ guidelines and requirements by reviewing input collected from vendors and requesting departments.
- Submit vendor registration requests in VERS on behalf of each department.
- Follow up on pending vendor registration requests with requesting departments, such as those delayed due to bank confirmation checks.
- Handle the Procurement administrative role in BQMS for marketing activities by the SEACE Central Marketing Team.
- Submit quotation and/or bidding requests through BQMS to secure the right services from vendors.
- Collect input from the SEACE Central Marketing Team for final vendor selection and process selection results in BQMS.
- Assist local departments with any BQMS-related issues and support vendors in completing any necessary processes in BQMS.
- Complete and review weekly payment runs to third-party vendors and employees.
- Coordinate with respective PIC in case of payment rejections.
- Ensure that credit is received for outstanding memos and clear AP balances on a timely basis.
- Support the business where required based on priorities set by management.
- Process invoices based on local specification requirements such as Agents and Designer.
Wat we je bieden
- A permanent job with a full-time annual contract and the prospect of a permanent contract;
- A salary of €2700 – €3200 based on your experience and education;
- Working for a world-renowned, dynamic company known as a great employer;
- Access to an in-house gym.
As Procurement Support you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Admin/Controlling;
- Between of 1 -2 years of experience preferably in international (EMEA) Finance within a mid-sized organization;
- Experience with compliance and internal control;
- Proven motivated and inspirational professional with energy, open mind and team spirit, and the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English language is required, any other language is a plus;
- Experience with excel is required.
Over het bedrijf
As Procurement Support you will be working at Samsung Climate Solutions. Europe’s headquarters. It is situated at Schiphol, which is easily reachable by public transportation from for example Amsterdam, Leiden, Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague.
2700 – 3200
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.