Wat je gaat doen
Do you have experience with PR and do you love good story telling? Are you a selfstarter with a positive mindset? Then this is the job for you!
For Samsung Climate Solutions we are looking for a PR Content Manager.
In this role, you are responsible for the creation and execution of the online and offline PR & content strategy. As we are in an initial stage of this PR program you will be in the lead for setting up the program from strategy until execution. You will be the leading force in our European PR programs, liaising closely with our local marketing teams, our external agencies and internal stakeholders.
The main goal of the role is to increase our visibility across our channels and with our target audiences, to support our desired increase in brand awareness and lead generation.
Your main tasks as PR Content Manager are:
- Creation and execution of the PR strategy & content strategy and according planning, in line with the overall Marketing and Marketing communications strategy;
- Creation and execution of the PR Trend report study;
- Build an international network of media partners & influencers within our industry;
- Be on top of all trends within our industry & able to integrate them where relevant in our strategy & activities;
- Manage external agencies like our PR agencies & external communication partners;
- Provide guideline on how to best implement the European PR and content strategy in our local markets;
- Monitor and measure results of the PR program and apply learnings to the PR program & new projects;
- The creation of high-quality content for our online and offline channels;
- Manage, create and write short and long copy for both our B2C and B2B products and target audiences (independently or with our agencies). Anything from whitepapers, to web texts, social media posts and CRM content.
Wat we je bieden
As PR Content Manager we offer you:
- To become part of the fast growing Central Marketing Team in Amsterdam;
- Opportunity for personal development in an international environment;
- A 12-month contract with the possibility to extend;
- A salary from €3000 up to €3800 based on experience and education;
- A hybrid work environment, 2 days from home and 3 days in he office.
As PR Content Manager you have:
- Experience in working with remote cross functional teams;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Communications;
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar position within an international environment;
- You are ambitious, creative & can work independently
- Are fluent in English both in writing and verbally. One or more additional European languages is a plus.
- Have strong project management skills, resulting in delivering on time.
Over het bedrijf
As PR Content Manager you will be part of the Central Marketing Team. This team, based at the office at Schiphol, is responsible for the marketing strategies across the whole of Europe for Samsung’s Climate Solutions. The team creates and provides these strategies to the local marketing teams. They then localize and execute. The Central Marketing Team is fast growing international team of 10.
Samsung Electronics exists that create human-driven innovations for a better world. From the phone in your pocket to the air you breathe. Since introducing its first air conditioner in 1974, Samsung Electronics has been redefining indoor climate comfort. Samsung Electronics entered the European market of commercial air conditioning in 2005. Due to rapid growth and in support of its long-term commitment to the European market, Samsung Electronics Air Conditioner Europe B.V. (SEACE) was opened in 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We aim to harmonize the activities across more than 30 European countries and offer solutions for as both heating and cooling for both consumer and commercial audiences.
The office is at Schiphol and easaly reachable from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Almere.
4000 – 6000
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.