We are currently seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist to join our client’s People & Culture team, based in Amsterdam. Under the supervision of the Head of Payroll Europe, you will be responsible for managing some payroll and benefits across Europe (14 countries, 700 employees). As our credo is Ahead of What’s Next, continuous improvement and innovation are crucial. Your views and input are valued and expected.
- Oversee and manage the monthly payroll process for about 5 European payroll entities
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner by reviewing and approval of payroll input and output reports, third party payments and review of payroll journals and reconciliations
- Work closely with HR, compensation, accounting, treasury and HR technology teams
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements for Service Organizational Control (SOC)
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality about critical and sensitive information, records and reports
- Subject matter expert for payroll operations and point of contact for escalations
- Support new employee benefits enrollment in coordination with the Local HR team
- Review payroll and benefit related invoices against contract terms and enrollment
- Awareness of changes to current payroll legislation to advise the business on necessary changes
- Support the Head of Payroll Europe in projects related to payroll
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.