Esprit is launching an entirely new formed innovation and technology business hub, ESPRIT Futura.
Futura is a commitment to our accelerated brand growth, driving global expansion built on technology by bringing together digital commerce experts, developers, and technologists as well as like-minded emerging partners to deliver game-changing e-BITS commerce solutions and best-in-class customer experiences around the world.
Esprit Futura will consist of 3 main centres of activity: the Innovation Lab, the Digital Factory & Denim Innovation Center, and the Support Team.
In Amsterdam, we shall be transforming our satellite office in Houthavens, a fast-growing digital playground for powerful players and Amsterdam’s first eco-neutral environment – an ideal home for our new innovation hub!
To support our new team at the Denim Innovation Center
we are looking for a
Merchandise Manager Menswear
• Create and implement seasonal range plan to achieve seasonal product strategies and meet financial objectives.
• Build strong relationships with the Design & Product Development teams.
• Managing the KPI targets that are in line with business objectives.
• Make sure the system and the Lineplan are updated according to the changes.
• Analysis of sell-in and sell-out data to maximize sales opportunities by region
• Key point of contact for ongoing exchange with channel representatives
• Gather market feedback, regional briefings and implement this into the global line.
• Collect competitor insight/ market relevant analysis
• Participation in product development process to ensure channel briefings are taken into account for specific label/division
• Ensuring that market and consumer demands are met within the product development process
• Provide and create seasonal sales tool
• Present the line to all market stakeholders during key milestone meetings.
• Conduct post season review/analysis.
• Have a passion for fashion
• Bring a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Merchandising
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Creative and organized person
• Have strong communication and writing skills in English
• Strong presentation and excellent communication skills
• High level of accuracy and analytical skills
• Independent, flexible, hands-on mindset, problem solver, Team player
We have a flexible “Mobile Working” regulation and flexible working hours
We offer you 40% employee discount
We subsidize your public transportation ticket or you can park on one of our parking spots
We are a great team, which values an open-minded and supportive environment
Are you the Denim expert that would like to take part in this exciting journey?
Apply then now!
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.