Are you looking for a fun and interesting internship in which you develop yourself in all kinds of areas within marketing? We are looking for an ambitious go-getter who wants to strengthen our Dutch team! As a Marketing & Leadgen NL intern, you will be part of the marketing team of one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. Although we are active worldwide, we also continue to expand and grow in the Dutch market. And we need your support for that.
Note: to be eligible for this internship, you must live and study in the Netherlands and speak Dutch fluently.
Analytical, curious, motivated, and an organisational talent – that’s you! You have a proactive mindset and like to dig into data to spot opportunities in the market. With your eye for detail, you help optimise our website and set up and analyse digital campaigns. You’re not shy about sales & prospecting, are eager to develop your presentation skills, and like to bring new ideas to the table. And on Friday afternoons, you like to toast with us to a successful week.
- Spot and qualify the right prospects to fill our top funnel;
- Create social posts and campaigns that engage with our audience;
- Analyse the performance of our campaigns and create monthly updates.
Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of enthusiastic colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- One team, one task: together we build the DEPT® brand and culture worldwide;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on and support you with a development plan and personal coaching;
- A combination of long term projects and spontaneous events that need our attention. No reason to get bored over here;
- We’re insiders that know about every branch within DEPT®. News, clients, awards, events: #youhearditherefirst;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
- We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are you a student in a field such as Marketing, Business Studies or Commercial Economics;
- Have an affinity with marketing, branding and technology services;
- Works in a structured way and with an analytical and critical view;
- Are proactive and versatile;
- Have a good command of the English and Dutch languages;
- Are available full-time 5 days a week from September 2023 for a duration of 5-6 months.
- Can switch between serious to play in a heartbeat
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements or have a different work background, consider applying for this vacancy if you think you are the right fit for the job! Of course we love talent, but we’re also looking for a suitable addition to our DEPT® culture. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2023 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies. You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.