Born from a single question, innovation is in our DNA. Having recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary, we are a diverse and quality-conscious company, which has set itself the goal of transporting temperature-sensitive medicines in a more reliable and sustainable way. Long story short, we help save lives and preserve the environment.
Our goal? To continue to advance towards zero loss in the pharma supply chain, worldwide.
If you are passionate about building meaningful relationships and connections and have a logistics or airfreight background – this could be the role for you:
*Here’s what you’ll do:*
* Grow SkyCell footprint and developing a prospect pipeline for BeNeLux
* Track market developments and customer requirements
* Plan sales activities in designed area
* Ownership of Client Acquisition Strategy Plan
* Support Marketing in hosting customer events and attending conferences
* Keeping CRM up to date (internal CRM system)
* Working closely with Client Services to provide quotations to the customers and prospects
* Working with Account Managers to deliver value to the existing clients and grow SkyCell business
* Support the preparation of SOP’s for won lanes and liaise with support from Client Services, Ops and Solutions
* Manage handover of approved and successful lanes to Client Services
* Maintain and develop the relationship with clients
* Support finance team with accounts receivables management
*This is what you’ll need:*
* For this position, you must be a people person and have passion to regularly be in front of customers
* Profound knowledge of logistic and supply chain processes in the pharma industry (GDP, qualification process, Forwarding processes, airline services etc)
* Academic level through education, training and/or experience
* Previous sales experience in Pharma Logistics
* Dynamic personality and a fast learner
* Understanding of customers decision making process (DMP)
* Proficiency of Microsoft office tools (Power point, Word, Excel) and CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
* Strong and considered communicator
* Very good command of Dutch and English, every other language is a plus
*What we can offer you:*
* Interesting job profile entailing a lot of responsibility
* Interdisciplinary and diverse projects
* Global and international environment
* Possibility to work for an environmentally conscious company
* Unique possibility to actively shape processes
We are looking for people who challenge the status quo and thrive on making a difference to people and the world around us. That’s where our Sales team play a pivotal role and you could be a part of it.
Sales at SkyCell mean two things: Value and Meaningful Relationships.
Our every day focus is on developing long lasting and meaningful relationships with both external and internal stakeholders. By forging such connections, we are positioning ourselves to create value. Externally, we are focused on building relationships which help us to understand clients needs much deeper. We are focused on creating value which enhances their businesses and through which they can gain competitive advantage. Internally, we care about the “Teamness” which is a foundation to collectively push towards the business growth. There is no person too important, too busy, too junior or too senior. We are One Team with One Dream and internal value translates into “Best Place To Work” where your voice will be heard and appreciated.
*We are Innovative Award Winners:*
We’re driven by our core values and guided by our collaborations, purpose, and employees. Our commitment to changing the face of medical supply chains, making them safer, more secure, and more sustainable resonates strongly with every one of our employees; we’re therefore incredibly proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work alongside being awarded a sustainability rating of Gold by EcoVadis.
If you would like to know more about us, visit www.skycell.ch.
To become part of our journey and make a difference – click apply and we will be in touch!
Please contact Lucy Slough, Talent Acquisition Specialist if you have any questions
_SkyCell AG is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics._
_For this position we only consider direct applications_
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.